Monday 18 August 2008

The Silversmiths




The restaurant is just outside SHU City Campus's main reception
-
Last month Gordon Ramsay (for those who don’t know who is Ramsay- he is a famous cook who is hosting few TV cook shows) was in Sheffield rescuing one of the restaurant in town. After knew that I have missed meeting him in Peace Garden, I always wonder to visit the restaurant that he had saved. I do think he is a very clever businessman; learn lot of business strategy in his cook show.
Yesterday I found a picture of the restaurant- The Silversmiths and recognise it is just situated on a street near SHU. So I stop by and have a peek on my way to SHU today. Sorry Ramsay the price is bit high for me to dine in this restaurant. Next time do consider on the student market at this location.

No comments: